Bold Biology Camp
Are you ready for the challenge? Bold Biology Camp is a week of fun for kids 7+ years old, or for the whole family to explore science and STEAM skills together in a whole new way!
Bold Biology Camp is 5 days of biology based science experiments, inspiring kids to learn more about the world around them, and spark their interest in the sciences. Each day of camp is self guided, either online or offline, and features a different biology theme. Campers will get to explore everything from microbiology and making petri dishes to grow bacteria, to genetics and learning how to extract DNA from fruit. This week of camp is full of learning fun and hands-on science exploration!
The camp kit consists of:
- Daily experiment challenges
- Optional virtual check in links or work at your own pace option
- Step by step instruction guide with additional resources for participation
- Core camp materials (note: easy to access chemicals and fresh items like fruit will not be included but a materials list provided in advance)
- Ways to share your creations with us on social media
- AND MUCH MORE!!!!!!
Parent supervision is necessary for the handling of hot water, certain materials and encouraged for the fun of it.
Camp kits can be shipped anywhere in Canada, or picked up from our location.
Please note, kits may contain latex. No items in the kit should be consumed. STEAM Education Centre is not responsible or liable for any injuries incurred while kids are doing experiments outside of the STEAM Centre.